Children are given a snack during the morning and afternoon nursery program. The snacks and juice are provided by the duty parents and or the school. Snacks provided follow the Canada food guide guidelines. For more information please click here.
PLEASE INFORM THE SCHOOL OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR SPECIAL DIETARY RESTRICTIONS YOUR CHILD MAY HAVE.
As Bouncing Ball is a nut-free environment, homemade baked goods are not permitted due to possible nut exposure.
EXAMPLES OF HEALTHY SNACKS
- cheese and crackers with grapes
- applesauce with popcorn
- mini yogurts with arrowroot cookies
- cheese with apple slices
- watermelon with animal crackers
- hummus with veggie sticks
- mini muffins with strawberries
- pizza pieces with cucumber slices
- yogurt tubes with granola bars
- pretzels with pear slices
- fruit cups with arrowroot cookies
For any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us!